1) The traditional male game show is structured on foreplay, plateau play, climax.
2) As that gendered trajectory plays out, contestants are shed to make way for individual triumph and ecstasy.
3) The contemporary male game show wants more: one peak is enough no longer.
4) So, carry on as you would have done, beyond the peak: live now what you didn’t do.
5) Open the box to see what you would have won: live now what was passed over, all at once with what was taken.
6) This is the televisual fabrication of rejaculation.
7) The jouissance of contemporary play desires the synthetics of rejaculation.
8) Men, go back to 1) and repeat endlessly, in delightful, contemporary pain.